Easy DIY Salt and Pepper Seashell Dish for Beach Weddings•
Posted on March 04 2015
Use four clam or scallop shells to make one individual salt-and-pepper dish:
- First, run four shells per set through a dishwasher, secured in the silverware caddy.
- For the base, turn two shells topside up
- Hot-glue them together at the hinge
- Glue together the other two shells
- Then lay them face up and crosswise over the base, and glue.
Fill with your choice of goodies. Salt and Pepper, Spices or Candy
The BEST Chocolate ...Read More
Black and Ivory LOV...
This whimsical black and ivory decorated wedding cake is made of elegant designs and a four tiered sign spelling out our favorite word "LOVE".Read More
Vintage Green Chalk...
This vintage chalkboard wedding cake will make the perfect addition to...Read More